GULKAND MILKSHAKE, a sweet preserve of rose petals with chilled milk is not only mouth-watering but also gives instant cooling and refreshes to your body.
To make this refreshing milkshake, follow these steps: –
- Take a mixing jar and add take 2tbsp gulkand and 300ml of chilled milk.
- Blend these properly till it becomes smooth and frothy.
- Now, pour it into a glass and it is ready to drink.
- Blood purifier
- Enhances digestion
- Eye tonic
- Adds glow to skin
If possible, add some paan leaves to shake to make it healthier and tastier.
SABJA KESAR SHAKE
Summers are incomplete without sabja or basil seeds. It’s cooling as well as promotes weight loss, controls blood sugar levels, relieves constipation, treats acidity, treats heartburn, is good for skin, and cures cough.
Kesar is a great medicinal plant. It is a skin cleanser, and anti-inflammatory helps in weight loss, treats cancer and depression, and reduces heart diseases.
To make this amazing shake we need to: –
- Soak sabja for 10 minutes
- Then soak Kesar in little warm milk so that it releases its color and essence.
- Strain the water of sabja and keep them in a bowl
- Add Kesar milk and jaggery (1 tbsp) to it
- Mix 250 ml of boiled chilled milk to it and mix well
And the shake is ready to drink.
- Helps with – insomnia
- Weight loss
- Stronger bones
- Blood pressure
To make: –
- Soak 5-6 anjeer in water for 4 hrs
- In a jar, add anjeer and water in which they were soaked
- Add 1 cardamon and some mishri powder and blend together to make a paste
- Now add 250ml milk to it and blend again
And the shake is ready.
NO COFFEE COLD COFFEE
This is for someone who loves cold coffee.
Surprisingly, if chickpeas are dry roasted for 15 minutes till it becomes a dark chocolaty color and it smells and tastes like coffee.
Now for the no coffee cold coffee, we need to: –
- In a blender put 1 glass of chilled milk
- Add 1tspn of chickpeas no coffee powder
- Add 1 tsp of mishri powder
- Blend it well so it becomes a smooth shake
Pour in a glass and enjoy this amazing coffee.
- Juicy and tasty
- Enhances bones, and hair strength
- Helps in constipation
- Blood pressure
- Cancer benefits
To make this: –
- Add juicy and fresh chikoo to blender with 250ml of chilled milk
- Blend them properly
- Pour in glass
And the shake is ready to serve.
This shake is rich in – vitamin a, vitamin c, antioxidants, potassium, and calcium.
CHOCO VEGAN MILKSHAKE
Best for someone who is looking for a dairy-free milkshake.
To make: –
- Soak 15 cashew nuts/Kaju in water for 4-6 hrs
- Soak 3-4 dates in water for 3-4 hrs to soften them
- In a blender, add 250ml water with soaked Kaju and blend them to make a milk-like consistency
- Now add soaked dates to it with little water and blend again
- Now add 1 ripened banana with 1 tsp of unsweetened cocoa powder and ice and blend again
- Pour in a glass and enjoy your shake
Chilled with the goodness of badam.
- Enhances memory
- Helps with menstrual cramps
- Helps in asthma
To make: –
- Soak 10 almonds in water for 6 hrs
- Then rinse out their water and remove their skin.
- Now in a mortar add these almonds with little water and crush them into a paste
- Now in the pan, add 1 glass of milk and water with almond paste, 1 cardamon with saffron
- Let it simmer for 45 minutes on low flame
- After 45 minutes, stir it and set off the flame
- Add some mishri powder and
- Now in a glass add some ice cubes and pour the badam milk into it for coolness
Enjoy your shake but dont drink it too often because it contains a lot of sugar which is unhealthy.
You may also like to checkout Glorifying Gun Culture Of Punjab And Misuse Of It
Checkout latest deals on Amazon